As of March 2017:
I'm in Orange County, CA, completely consumed by my most recent project: podcasting. I'm producing 4 shows now… it's become a sort of addiction!
- Still trying to get ahead of schedule and have more than a week of podcast episodes recorded so that if I need a few days off for whatever reason, the podcast can keep going for a little bit on its own.
- Always looking for more authors to read on the shows. The content needs to be right (topic, length), but it also helps if the author already has a sizable audience since that can help promote the podcast.
- I'm the new narrator for The Minimalists' books! Essential: Essays by the Minimalists, Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life, and Everything That Remains: A Memoir are now available on Audible. If you like the OLD podcast, you'll love these books.
- Improving this site:
- More content
- More free stuff
- Better design
- Converting more podcast listeners into newsletter subscribers and/or patrons. What? You haven't subscribed? Here you go:
Join the Free Weekly Newsletter!
- Figuring out how to get this podcast to break even every month
- Looking for more ways to get exposure for the podcast
- For the first time in 5 years, I don't have a cat. I'm still dealing with the loss and that day was my most difficult podcast recording yet.