The Optimal Living Daily Workbook will help you identify what’s important in your life, the next steps to take to achieve your goals, and to live a fulfilling & meaningful life.
The questions and exercises are individually designed to maximize your takeaways from each episode. Some formats encourage writing and drawing, others encourage calculating. These exercises are categorized into categories, including Mindfulness, Gratitude, Relationships, Finance, Development, and more.
Each journal entry and corresponding episode was handpicked to provide you with the tools and guides you need to live a fulfilling life.
The prompts for each episode is on the right, with space for notes on the left. The author details and links of each episode are listed on the journal entry page and in the References section.
The Optimal Living Daily Workbook is undated and designed for use at any time during the year. The undated pages and corresponding audio will be evergreen, available on the OLD Podcast website and most podcast players.
- A5 size: 8.3 x 5.9 x 1 in
- 99 prompts (covering productivity, development, mindfulness, relationships, money, and more)
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Printed using 100 GSM paper and natural soybean inks.
- Covered in linen and wrapped with a grey ribbon. Packaged and shipped in a white cardboard box made of recycled materials.
About The Workbook
What’s inside The Optimal Living Daily Workbook:
- Mindfulness – Reflect on your habits and making mental space for a more positive mindset.
- Gratitude – Remember events, people, and experience that brought you meaning and fulfilment.
- Happiness – Create more joy in your day-to-day life.
- Relationship – Improve the quality of your relationships and your understanding of healthy connections.
- Development – Challenge yourself to reach new heights in your personal development journey.
This Workbook is Perfect For You If You Want To
- Challenge yourself to something new every day
- Face your insecurities and your fear about certain projections
- Live a balanced life that fulfills your being
- Learn to ask yourself the right questions
- Develop long-lasting habits that will shift your mindset
- Have an accountability system to keep track of your goals
- Be proactive about living your optimal life
Do you have any feedback or suggestions for The Optimal Living Daily Workbook? Feel free to contact us. We’re all ears.